1. The use of computers in business, especially in accounting, is increasingly becoming increasingly important. This is because recurring calculations in accounting can be done by computer easily and effectively. The use of computers can not only work quickly and accurately.
2. Between accounting work that can be done by computer well is like:
3. Using a computer, computation errors and recording records can also be avoided.
4. The following business documents and accounting reports can also be made available in a short time:
5. However, there are also weaknesses in the use of computers in their accounts. The information and records of business accounts that have been prepared may be lost or damaged by computer viruses. Human negligence can still occur when entering data into the computer. Therefore, computers used to set up accounts should be equipped with anti-virus software and computer users are asked to be more careful when entering data.